New York City Department of Education
Please follow the steps below when requesting an add move or change.
Requests must be submitted on School Letterhead & Include the following:
- Detail of Work that needs to be done.
- If your request includes recording of greetings, please be sure that you provide us the script that needs to be used as well as how many different languages you will need to have the recordings done in. A script is needed in advance before any technician can be scheduled. If this is your first greeting and need a sample script one can be provided for you
- Site Address
- Requester Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Please have the request signed by whoever has the authority at your school, such as the principal to approve billable work
- If Provided include the FRT Work Order Number
Please be sure to notate all the extension numbers/room numbers that require this work within
the document to be sure we don’t miss anything when we arrive at the site.
Submit your request:
- By emailing our DOE Support Team @ DOESupport@Frtinc.com
- Or by sending in a Fax, to our dedicated DOE Fax Line which is 718-767-3711
Please be sure to send in either a PDF or Word document with the approver’s signature
All MAC work will be scheduled depending on priority, and the volume of Service
Outages/Responses we currently must complete
FRT prioritizes calls based on guidelines given to us by the New York City Department of
Education and if you need to escalate any work, that must be done through the DOE IT
What to do If the issue onsite is a trouble ticket~
You must contact DOE IT help desk @ DOE 718.935.5100 for a Cherwell support ticket number
which will then be sent to FRT for dispatching.